Aluminum Bronze Alloys
Showing all 11 results
- 1. Tensile strength, yield strength and hardness are all medium values, good processability, can be used
- 2. High annealing resistance and wear resistance, as well as good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity
- 3. Excellent mechanical and physical properties, high annealing performance, excellent wear resistance
- 4. High hardness, high wear resistance, can further extend the service life
- 5. High annealing resistance, high thermal and electrical conductivity, and excellent heat resistance at high temperatures
- 6. High precision, high finish, high wear resistance, fatigue resistance 50,000 times without deformation.
- - Proactive - Prompt - Precise
- Features:Strong conductivity, wear resistance, low temperature resistance, non-magnetic, high conductivity, impact and no sparks, etc., and has excellent heat resistance, fatigue resistance, and corrosion resistance
- Application:Electronic connectors, thermostats, electrical connectors, micro-motor brushes, various high-performance switches, contacts, contact bridges, springs, clips, washers, membranes, diaphragms, bolts, screws and high-performance shrapnel.