- What Is CZ122 (CW617N) Stamping Brass
- Factors affecting the price of beryllium copper
- How to determine the thickness of aluminum alloy die castings?
- Precision CNC machining manufacturers explain how CNC CNC lathes are processed
- Which factors affect the excellent electroplating quality of zinc alloy die castings?
CuBe2 – UNS.C17200 Beryllium Copper Alloys
Typical Application for C17200
C17200 Production technology advantage
Excellent Properties Of Beryllium Copper Alloy
C17200 Chemical Composition
Mechanical properties and conductivity analysis
- "A" represents the state of solution annealing (annealed, the alloy is in the softest state, easy to be stamped and formed, and needs to be cold worked or strengthened during the direct failure period);
- "H" stands for cold processing state (hard);
- "T" means that the material has been aging hardened by standard heat treatment (heat treatment means the state of aging strengthening heat treatment).