- What Is CZ122 (CW617N) Stamping Brass
- Factors affecting the price of beryllium copper
- How to determine the thickness of aluminum alloy die castings?
- Precision CNC machining manufacturers explain how CNC CNC lathes are processed
- Which factors affect the excellent electroplating quality of zinc alloy die castings?
Beryllium Copper Rings/sleeve
Beryllium Copper Rings Available products
Typical application of Beryllium Copper Rings
Wonder copper advantage:
Wonder Copper Rings Case Studies
Excellent Properties Of Beryllium Copper Alloy
Mechanical properties and conductivity analysis
- "A" represents the state of solution annealing (annealed, the alloy is in the softest state, easy to be stamped and formed, and needs to be cold worked or strengthened during the direct failure period);
- "H" stands for cold processing state (hard);
- "T" means that the material has been aging hardened by standard heat treatment (heat treatment means the state of aging strengthening heat treatment).